Best Buy electronics recycling program is now available at all U.S. stores
What They Will Take:
- Three items per household per day.
- Nearly everything electronic, including tube TVs and monitors up to 32", flat-panel TVs and monitors up to 60", peripherals, DVD players, home and car audio, cell phones, MP3 players, and cables.
- Desktop or laptop computers.
- Small electrics, fans and vacuums.
What They Won't Take:
- Console TVs of any size, or tube TVs and monitors larger than 32". Use our haul-away or pickup programs for these items.
- Electronics containing refrigerants, such as mini refrigerators or air conditioners. Please contact your local waste disposal department.
- Appliances. Use our haul-away or pickup programs for refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washers and dryers, ranges and microwaves.
- Disassembled TVs and Monitors
For more information, visit www.bestbuy.com/recycling.