Circus / Carnival

Permit is $20 per day.

Permitting was established by Ordinance #2326.

The company must complete an application and must have a Certificate of Insurance.

Each food stand (sells food and drinks) needs to have City Health License, $25, which will require a State/County Health permit. Each food handler should have a food operator’s certificate.