Residential Building Permit Applications

A residential building permit is required for construction of all new homes in Midwest City. Most home improvements such as carports, accessory buildings, fences, additions, remodels, swimming pools and storm shelters require a building permit.

Completed applications can be submitted electronically from the links below or in person at:
Community Development Department
100 North Midwest Boulevard
Midwest City, OK 73110

Please call 739-1210 or 739-1211 for questions regarding residential building permits.

Submission Requirements

Residential home building permits require the submission of the following:
  • Building pad elevations
  • Foundation plans
  • Plot plan showing drainage and distance to property lines
  • Structural plans
Please review the application requirements that are applicable to your project before submitting your application.

Residential Building Permit Applications

New Home, Remodel, Addition, Fence, Accessory Building, Carport, Retaining Wall, Roof Application
Storm Shelter Application
Demolition/House Moving Application