Certificate of Occupancy

If you are opening a new business in Midwest City, 1 requirement is to obtain a Certificate of Occupancy. This application brings out inspectors from the Fire, Building, Planning, Engineering, and other departments to make sure the proposed tenant is permitted use and the commercial space is safe for those working there and the public utilizing the services provided. Please contact our offices before you purchase or lease a building or space within a building to verify the proper zoning is in place for your proposed use of the structure. Please view the Certificate of Occupancy Application Form (PDF).