Birthday parties, during pool hours under the east or west pavilions, are available during the 2018 season.
Below is information regarding booking your upcoming party and regulations:
- $10 per hour (2-hour time limit)
- $3 per guest (guest limit 30 patrons)- guests may also use their season pass
Booking Information:March 1 - May 25 call 405.739.1288
After May 25 call 405.739.0066
Rules and Regulations:
- There will be no rentals on Opening Weekend [May 26, 2018-May 28, 2018] thank you for your understanding.
- Bookings can be made by calling the pool at 405.739.0066 or going to the pool. The pool is located at 101 S. Douglas Blvd. Midwest City, OK 73130.
- To book your rental, a 48-hour hold will/can be placed on the reservation. Within that time, a contract must be signed and the full amount of the rental must be paid.
- No rentals on Memorial Day weekend, Fourth of July, or Labor Day.
- Cake and ice cream or fruit can be served in the pavilion area. No other food can be brought in. Drinks must be bought from the concession. The concession at the pool can provide each guest a hot dog, drink, and chips for $2.75 each. A 30-minute notification is required.
- Alcoholic beverages, including beer of any alcohol content, will not be allowed. Anyone who is under the influence of alcohol will not be admitted to the pool.
- Rental fees may be prorated or reimbursed due to weather. Cancellation due to weather must be verified by pool manager before reimbursement may be made. An alternative date may be reserved if the first date is canceled.
- If any of the regulations, policies, or ordinances of the City of Midwest City are violated by the lessee or any guest, the agreement may be terminated immediately and all participants shall thereupon leave the premises. In the event the city shall exercise this provision there shall be no refund.
- All guests may continue to swim at the facility after the party, but must move out of the pavilion area.
- All swimmers must wear bathing suits.
- No gym shorts or cut-offs are allowed.
- No loud music or deejays will be allowed
ContactReno Swim & Slide| 405.739.0066
Aquatics Supervisor | 405.739.1288