- Do not distract lifeguards. Pay attention to whistle.
- Showers must be taken before entering pool.
- No running, pushing, or wrestling in dressing room or pool area.
- Pool users who are disorderly in and around the pool will be banned from the pool for the remainder of the 2016 season.
- Weak swimmers are required to take a test before being allowed in deep water.
- No swimming or playing on pool ladders or lifelines.
- Do not jump or dive backwards from the edge of the pool. No flips.
- Only 1 person permitted on diving board at a time.
- Divers will wait until the area is clear before diving.
- Dive straight off the end of the board - not off the sides.
- Only 1 bounce is permitted on the board.
- After a dive, clear out of the diving area.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible person 16 years or older.
- Proper swim wear is required. No gym shorts, cut-offs, thongs, G-string bikinis or small Speedo-type swimwear.
- Do not leave personal belongings in the dressing room- we are not responsible for loss.
- No glass containers allowed in pool area or dressing rooms.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed in pool area or dressing rooms.
- Persons with open wounds or bandages not allowed in pool.
- Snorkels are not allowed.
- All persons entering the pool complex must check in.
- Water wings, floats, life jackets, beach balls, goggles and pool toys are allowed.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
Children that are not potty trained must wear a swim diaper or plastic pants while in the pool.
Children under 5 are not allowed in main pool without a responsible person age 16 or older. Maximum of 2 children per guardian.