Private Rentals: Call 739-0066 to book
- There are currently no dates left to rent for private parties- however, you may call and check with the pool staff to see if anyone has cancelled.
- Rentals are $350-paid in full within 48 hours of booking a date.
- Time of private rentals are: 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- No rentals on Wednesday or holidays.
Starting May 28, 2016, you must contact the pool at 739-0066, to rent the pool.
Rentals can be made at the Midwest City Parks and Recreation office located at:
Nick Harroz Community Center
200 N Midwest Boulevard
Midwest City, OK 73110
Nick Harroz Community Center hours are:
- Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. until Memorial Day weekend
For businesses, organizations or individuals who wish to rent the pool during the above listed hours, the following provisions must be met:
- Reservations for after hours parties are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To hold your rental, a contract must be signed within 48 hours of calling the community center or pool, and the total amount of $350 is required at that time or the date goes back on the calendar.
- Rentals may be made after March 1 of the year in which the event or activity will take place.
- A maximum of 200 participants will be allowed for pool rental events.
- The selling of tickets on pool premises for pool rental is not allowed.
- A cleaning deposit of $100 per event must be paid prior to the using of the facility. The deposit is refundable upon picking up all trash generated by the group.
- All pool regulations as well as City ordinances must be observed by the reserving party and guest.
- City staff must be utilized and will be provided by the City of Midwest City at a minimum of 1 lifeguard for every 25 people up to 200 people.
- Concession may be optional. Groups may be allowed to bring refreshments. No glass containers will be allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages, including beer of any alcohol content, will not be allowed. Anyone who is under the influence of alcohol will not be admitted to the pool.
- Rental fees may be reimbursed due to weather. Cancellation due to weather must be verified by pool staff before reimbursement may be made. An alternative date may be reserved if the first date is canceled.
- If any of the regulations, policies or ordinances of the City of Midwest City are violated by the lessee or any guest this agreement may be terminated immediately and all participants shall thereupon leave the premises. In the event the City shall exercise this provision there shall be no refund.
- Requests for waiver or any variation to these policies will be reviewed on a case by case basis at the discretion of the Recreation Facilities Supervisor. A written request for a waiver or variation must be submitted to the Recreation Facilities Supervisor 10 days prior to the event.
- No disc jockeys or loud music allowed.