The Senior Center phone number has changed! Please make note of our new phone number: (405) 739-1200.
Please make changes in your records for the new contact number. Thank you!
- Blood pressure checks and exercise for participants are available to Senior Citizen's Center patrons. These programs are offered as supplemental activities. The Senior Center checks do not replace participants' regular visits to their physicians.
Grief Support Group
- A special group offering support, friendship, understanding, and acceptance in a safe and confidential setting. This group meets the first Tuesday of each month in the Conference Room at 9:00 AM.
- Alyssa Pratt, MSW, with Encompass, will be facilitating discussions to help those who are experiencing grief. Please join us in this group for a non-judgmental setting to learn ways of coping with stress and grief.
Blood Pressure CheckBlood pressure checks are offered on Fridays at 9:00 AM in the lobby
Hearing checks are offered by Miracle Ear Hearing Center on the first Friday of each month at 10:30 AM in the Oklahoma Room.
Basic Exercise Class
An instructor-led exercise class is offered Monday through Friday in the Willow Room from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Exercise equipment is provided for daily use Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Individual times are not scheduled, participants may use equipment at their convenience. Participants are responsible for checking with their physicians on use of equipment. Participants may use equipment at their own risk.
Oklahoma County Senior Nutrition Program (OCSNP)
The Oklahoma County Senior Nutrition Program provides hot meals to seniors Monday through Friday in the Grand Room. The OCSNP also provides meals to home bound, nutrition information and speakers. Reservations must be made for meals. For more information about the costs, guidelines, or reservations please call 405-732-0302.
AARP Tax Aid Program
- Free tax preparation at the Midwest City Senior Citizen's Center
- Monday - Thursday
- The sign-up sheet is available at 8:00 AM when the building opens.
- After signing up, come back to the building THAT SAME DAY at 12:45 PM
- Tax Preparation runs from 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
- Runs through April 17