Street & Parks Maintenence

Down or Damaged Street Sign Reporting
To report down or damages street signs, contact 405-739-1060.

New Street Sign Requests
Contact the Midwest City Community Development office, at 405-739-1220, for information related to obtaining a new street sign.

Report a Pothole
Please report the locations of potholes by calling 405-739-1060.

Street Repair Reporting
To report a street needing repair, contact 405-739-1060.

Stormwater Draining Issue Reporting
To report an issue with stormwater drainage, contact 405-739-1060.

How do I report an security light outage
To report an out security light, call (405) 739-1063. If possible, provide the pole number.