Sign Permits

A sign permit is required for all new free-standing and wall signs as well as modifications to existing signs. Applications for sign permits may only be made by the owner of the property where the sign is to be located or the sign contractor licensed by the City of Midwest City.

Applications can be submitted to the Community Development office located on the second floor of City Hall at 100 N. Midwest Blvd., OK 73110 or via the link below. For questions about licensing for sign contractors, please call 405-739-1210 or 405-739-1211.

For temporary signs, please contact the Midwest City Customer Service Department at 405-739-1252.

The links below will direct you to the full Sign Ordinance as well as to individual sections of the ordinance that are most frequently referenced.

Related Information

Site Tools