The City Manager’s Department provides direction and supervision to all functions of the City; transmits the policies of the Council into action agendas by the various departments; initiates inquires in response to citizen requests or complaints; develops a budget designed to implement the policies of the Council; and provides monitoring of expenditures and revenues to ensure fiscal soundness. The City Manager’s Department also serves as the manager of the Memorial Hospital Authority, Municipal Authority, Utilities Authority and the Economic Development Authority.
Goals and Objectives for Fiscal Year 2019-20:
- Continue involvement with various civic and community groups.
- Identify areas where utilization of alternative methods or equipment can improve efficiency.
- Continue regular meetings with Administrative Staff and bi-monthly meetings with the Employee Advisory Committee in order to facilitate employee involvement in planning and operations.
- Closely monitor the management of the Reed Center and Sheraton Hotel and implement the conversion of the flag and the property improvement plan.
- Oversee contractual requirements of the Redevelopment Agreement and Lease.
- Manage the marketing/communication efforts of the City of Midwest City.
- Oversee assets and budget of the Memorial Hospital Authority, Municipal Authority, Utilities Authority, and the Economic Development Authority.
- Facilitate strategic planning.
- Review and evaluate each City department's operations.
- Develop a Citywide Customer Service training program.
- 2018 Bond Proposal
- Meeting Agendas and Minutes: Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- 2018-19 Fiscal Year Budget:
- Municipal Codes (City Ordinances): https://www2.municode.com/library/ok/midwest_city/codes/code_of_ordinances?nodeId=11256
- Midwest City Charter: Midwest City Charter
- Midwest City Ward Map: Midwest City Ward Map
- Local Utility Contacts:
- OG&E Residential Customer Service - 405-272-9741 or toll free 1-800-272-9741 between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. Website contact: www.oge.com/wps/portal/oge/
- ONG Residential Customer Service - 1-800-664-5463 - website contact: www.oklahomanaturalgas.com/showmodal?action=contactus
- AT&T Residential Customer Service - 1-888-737-2478 - website contact: www.att.com/contactus/index.html
- Cox Residential Customer Service - 1-877-404-2568 - website contact: www.cox.com/residential/contactus.html#callus
- Find My Voting Information: https://services.okelections.us/voterSearch
- Midwest City U.S. and State Senators and Representatives by Zip Code: MWC Legislators by Zip Code
- Click on the link for the E-Commerce Sales Tax Letter to Legislator: E-Commerce Sales Tax Letter to Legislator
- Historical Sales Tax and Use Tax Collections: Historical Sales Tax and Use Tax Collections
- Directory of Boards and Commissions:
- 2018-19 Fiscal Year City Organizational Chart: FY 2019-20 Organizational Chart