The City Manager’s Department provides direction and supervision to all functions of the City; transmits the policies of the Council into action agendas by the various departments; initiates inquires in response to citizen requests or complaints; develops a budget designed to implement the policies of the Council; and provides monitoring of expenditures and revenues to ensure fiscal soundness. The City Manager’s Department also serves as the manager of the Memorial Hospital Authority, Municipal Authority, and the Utilities Authority.
Goals and Objectives for Fiscal Year 2016-17:
- Continue involvement with various civic and community groups.
- Identify areas where utilization of alternative methods or equipment can improve efficiency.
- Update the five-year Capital Improvements Plan.
- Continue regular meetings with Administrative Staff and bi-monthly meetings with the Employee Advisory Committee in order to facilitate employee involvement in planning and operations.
- Closely monitor the management of the Reed Center and Sheraton Hotel.
- Oversee contractual requirements of the Redevelopment Agreement and Lease.
- Manage the marketing program for Midwest City through contract services.
- Oversee development and marketing of the Soldier Creek Industrial Park.
- Pursue development opportunities for City owned land on S.E. 29th Street.
- Oversee assets and budget of the Memorial Hospital Authority, Municipal Authority, and the Utilities Authority.
Meeting Agendas and Minutes: Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Municipal Codes (City Ordinances): https://www2.municode.com/library/ok/midwest_city/codes/code_of_ordinances?nodeId=11256
Midwest City Charter: Midwest City Charter
Midwest City Ward Map: Midwest City Ward Map
Find My Voting Information:
Historical Sales Tax and Use Tax Collections: Historical Sales Tax and Use Tax Collections
Midwest City Organizational Chart: Midwest City Organizational Chart
Directory of Boards and Commissions: Directory of Boards and Commissions
Midwest City Memorial Hospital Authority (MCMHA) Grant Program:
- 2016-17 MCMHA Grant Application
- MCMHA Trust Indenture
- 2016-17 MCMHA Grant Timeline:
- Thursday, September 1, 2016 - Grant Applications available to the public.
- Friday, November 4, 2016 - Grant Application submission deadline at 5:00 pm.
- Friday, January 6, 2017 - Board of Grantors (BOG) grant ratings due to General Manager by 5:00 pm.
- Mid to late January, 2017 - BOG recommendation meeting at 5:30 pm.
- Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - BOG grant recommendations posted on the Hospital Authority’s agenda under Further Information.
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - BOG grant recommendations posted on the Hospital Authority’s agenda for final approval.
- Early March 2017 - Grant funds released to approved applications after the Grant Recipient Agreements are submitted to the General Manager