- Open to all residents of the City of Midwest City.
- Must not currently be a party, nor be a legal representative in litigation, against the City.
- Must not be a convicted felon.
- Must be prepared to attend all training sessions and invest required time and energy necessary to serve as a volunteer member of the Board, including attending meetings.
- Encouraged to be active participants in citizen-based initiatives sponsored by the Midwest City Police Department.
- Must complete the application process.
To apply online, click on the "Application (Online)" link below, fill out at least all of the required blocks, and then choose your submission option. Alternatively, you may print a blank application by clicking on the "Application (Print Only) link below, fill it out, and then submit it either in-person at the Police Department lobby window. or by fax to (405)739-1398.