1. Form for all daycares, schools and day camps must be completed and turned in before scheduling days. Forms are located at Reno Swim & Slide. *Tuesdays and Thursday are available*
2. Cost is $3.25 per person which includes the cost of the wristband for each person in the group. Individual season passes are permitted. Please note, one adult per seven children with no exceptions.
3. All children attending must have completed kindergarten.
4. Entire group (including chaperones) must purchase and wear colored wrist bands at each visit. You can also purchase them through Reno Swim & Slide with at least one days notice for .25 cents per wrist band. Please call the pool for purchasing information at 739-0066.
5. Pre-scheduling is required and times can be scheduled for 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. or 1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday. Please note that we cannot accept walk ups.
6. Proper pool attire must be worn. Please review policies located in "Pool Rules" section.
7. A maximum total of 125 children will be admitted for each time slot from daycare/school programs. Must book in advance!
8. Admittance only with 72 hour prior approval.
9. No life jackets are allowed on the diving board or slide. If swimmer comes in with a life jacket, the swimmer must wear the life jacket at all times.