QUARTERLY BULK WASTE COLLECTION SERVICE
The new quarterly, curbside bulk waste collection service kicks off this month!
Here are a few important things you need to know:
· You need to make sure your bulk waste is at the curb by 7 a.m. on the Monday of your collection week— but not before 5 p.m. on the Friday before your week.
· Once you place your bulk waste at the curb for your collection week, leave it out all week. The number of collections we will be making will determine when we can get to your street.
· Leave at least five feel of space on both sides of your bulk waste and make sure it is not near you mailbox, trees, electric box, gas meter, power lines or any other obstacle. If there is a parked vehicle in front of your bulk waste, we won’t be able to collect it.
· Make sure you don’t place any waste at your curb after the crews have passed by your house. We can only make one pass on each street in order to collect the bulk waste for everyone in your area.
· We will collection up to four cubic yards, which is about two pick-up loads or a large, 10-foot sofa. See example below.
Find more information, inclulding the collection schedule, on our website.