New, Termination, or Transfer of Services

Starting New Service

New residents or businesses must submit application online or go to City Hall, 100 North Midwest Boulevard to start new service. In most instances services requested by 2 p.m. will be turned on the same day. Services requested after 2:00pm will be turned on the next Business day between 8:00am and 12:00pm.  Two forms of Government issued ID are also required at the time of application.   Please call (405)739-1252 or (405)739-1254 if you have further questions.

In addition, applicant must have lease, rental agreement or home ownership papers.

There is a $25 non refundable setup fee due at the time of services being established..

Please complete the attached Residential Application or Commercial Application.

Trouble uploading documents to your application, please fax them to 405-869-8613 or email to Please include address in subject line.

Residential Deposits

All deposits are due at the time you set up your service.
  • Renter's deposit: $120
  • Renter's with active military ID deposit: $90
  • Home owners deposit: $90 (must provide ownership papers)

Commercial Deposits

  • Commercial Deposits: $175
For questions regarding starting a commercial account, call the Community Development Department at 405-739-1210 to learn how to obtain a Certificate of Occupancy. You must have this certificate when you start new service.

Transferring Service

To transfer service to another location within Midwest City, please call Customer Service at 405-739-1252 or 405-739-1254.

You must bring in your lease or ownership papers for the home you will be transferring services to. In most instances water requested to be turned on by 2 p.m. will be on the same day. There is a $25 transfer fee that will be included on your first bill at the new location. Your existing account must be up to date at the time of the transfer request.

Terminating Service

To terminate service, please call Customer Service at 405-739-1252 or 405-739-1254, or come in person to the Customer Service Department.